Enlaces que pueden interesaros:
- Federal IT Dashboard – The IT Dashboard provides the public with an online window into the details of Federal information technology investments and provides users with the ability to track the progress of investments over time. The IT Dashboard displays data received from agency reports to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), including general information on over 7,000 Federal IT investments and detailed data for nearly 800 of those investments that agencies classify as "major." The performance data used to track the 800 major IT investments is based on milestone information displayed in agency reports to OMB called "Exhibit 300s." Agency CIOs are responsible for evaluating and updating select data on a monthly basis, which is accomplished through interfaces provided on the website.
- Guia de aplicacion de la Ley11/2007 en doc, exp y archivo electrónico – Hay que seleccionar Guia_aplicacionLAECSP_doc_exp_archivo_electronico_v3.pdf y rellenar un formulario para acceder a la descarga
- Local Government 3.0 – How councils can respond to the new web agenda, in which it urges councils to use the technology
- Co-creating an open declaration on public services 2.0 –
- UK report on how cities use innovation to tackle social challenges –