Enlaces que pueden interesaros:
- KAPcitizen – Knowledge As Power (KAP) is a way to amplify your voice in the legislative process. We help you get heard, informed, and involved.
- Gov 2.0 guide to cloud computing – Cloud computing is a computing model that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. It enables convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of computing resources, which may include networks, servers, storage or software applications.
- OpenMuni Wiki – OpenMuni is a resource to spread knowledge on how localities can better provide open channels of information to improve quality of life, increase civic engagement, and make local government more effective.
- Capable Communities Public Service Reform: The next chapter – In this paper we turn our attention to the role citizens and communities can play in directly producing services, setting out the challenges that lie ahead, and identifying the questions our research will seek to answer over the coming months. We set out the case for community empowerment, before examining how this important agenda can move from the margins to the mainstream of the policy agenda.
- Open Data and Social Media Government – Andrea DiMaio — Why Do Governments Separate Open Data and Social Media Strategies? — about the need to merge open data strategies and social media strategies. He there complains about open data and social media strategies being treated as independent ones, which he believes to be actually related one to the other one.